19 Apr 2008

Birthday


Yup. I had good food. And beer. and there was someone playing guitar. So, small, and a bit different, but it had the basic elements of a rebs birthday.

I´m in Yali now, having finished my spanish classes - it´s about time I did some work I think. I just have to wait for the electrician to come and make powerpoints, and get the computers out the boxes, and make sure they work, and clear the room of excess mattresses and odd ornaments, and get someone to acquire 3 more desks. And advertise the classes. And none of it is really within my control. That's fine! Its not like Im the kind of person who needs to be in control of stuff!!

hmmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Belated happy, happy birthday!

I remembered and then forgot, remembered and forgot!

Will mail later
Jx