25 May 2008

We interrupt this blog... *DUMBALL ALERT¨*

This week, I feel like I'm the one at home... The boyfriend that I like to call Luke is gallivanting through Europe again with the Dumball Rally, and once again with a thinly veiled ´charity´ disguise (in the form of War Child) for what is really unadulterated adventurefun. So it's blogswap time, and I'm sitting ´at home´ in Yali, hoping like the middle-aged auntie figure I have become that they all come back in one piece. And when I say all I mean of course DUMBALL ONE, the cowmobilerangerover carrying the geniuses that are the Dumball and their trusty manservant Sudders. Good luck lads, Nil Carborundum!
http://moblog.co.uk/blog/dumball2008
Latest news - Germany wouldn´t let them in so just a short detour through the Alps to Zagreb! Heavens Above.

I´ll tell you about my most enjoyable teachers workshop and the RAIN tomorrow!!

No comments: