4 May 2008

"The man can barely manage to comb his own hair"

...to quote my good friend Cath.

What in the name of all that is good and true have you people done??? Boris???

I vowed to keep this blog to the point but sweet Jesus and his angels how the hell have you put that ninkompoop into power? Honestly, I turn my back for a minute... Last time it was a siege on Graham Road and the burning of the best night spot in Hackney. This time... what happened? was it the promise of getting rid of b-b-b-bendy buses?? When did this happen anyway? I thought it wasn't til next week. I'm stunned. There can't be that many Have I Got News For You fans knocking about. Right, that settles it, when I come back I'm not living in London. Who wants my flat? You'll have to prove you didn't vote for him...

Heavens above.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chillax. m'dear. This is actually a brilliant result. Now we will have a year of one Old Etonian screwing up before the other one tries to become PM. All that everyone has to do come the General Election is point at teh flooy-haired twonk and say "See him? The one that can barely walk in a straight line? That's who Cameron put in charge of the most important city in teh country and an eleven billion quid budget. Now, do you really think we can trust him to run the country?"

It's all good in the hood - don;t give your flat away just yet.

Lisa xxxx

Anonymous said...

hello Rebs - Boris in, Ronnie about to win the snooker, bank hol w/end but none of it compares to you finally having a class room - well done! Ps the mighty Albion won the Championship title yesterday!
xx

Cath said...

Always good to reference your quotes (especially when you want your job back!!!).

Yes, Londoners have gone mental and voted that yellow-haired moron into power. I nearly cried at the footage of Ken going into City Hall to pack his desk. No long redundancy consultation period for him then!

Incidentally, 70,000 voted BNP, making them the fifth largest party. Scary. I blame the bastards living in Outer London boroughs. Stuff the North London/South London divide. I'm building a wall around the Inner London boroughs. We can call it Londin and the rest of it Londout. Who's with me?

Yours in May Day comradeship
Cx