10 Jun 2008

Mushrooms of the Skin
















There has been a bit of dissent re: no pictures of me on a horse. Let me tell you it's pretty difficult to take a picture of yourself wading through rivers or mounting a horse, and everyone else is sort of busy living their lives and stuff. But here is a picture of me standing near a horse. I think the wading and the resulting waterlogged welly situation has been the final straw for my "mushrooms of the skin" - another great example of spanish word-conservation that I found on my athlete´s foot cream packet...

and here are pictures of me enjoying a party, not the most original I know as you've seen me enjoying parties before but it is in the cafe/bar/hostel that I stay in in Esteli and here's a nice aerial shot too to give you a feel. It was Juanita's 40th birthday... and Elmo had a great time.






















































1 comment:

sudders said...

That's better. We do like to see our Rebs out on her adventures. And look at that horse with a big bundle of rope like something out the movies or something. Cor.

Elmo looks pooped! Although, if you don't look closely enough it does look like he's doing something else to that poor monitor!

L x